What is the difference between the green movement and the sustainability movement? The difference is DEATH! Have I got your attention? Good. You see, I was probably like you, thinking that going green, being eco-friendly and sustainability was one and the same thing; after all, they are often spoken of and interchanged in conversations frequently. […]
Who am I?
I am a God loving, single mom, who has always had a creative streak. As a kid, I was into anything that I could do with my hands, from drawing and art to crafts of almost any sort. In my early twenties, I began channeling this creativity into writing, starting with poetry as an outlet for suppressed emotions, and growing into more creative writing.Read More…
Find Articles By Category
Find Articles In Our Archives
- Foot Pain ReleasedOne of my frequent clients is an elderly lady who claims she has arthritis in several areas of her body. However, she has complained of pain in her feet that she never identified as arthritis. For some reason, she simply identifies this as pain; which she says is so severe at times, that she cannot […]
- Proper BookingIn trying to answer the question of why you don’t always get the massage you want for the price you are able to pay, booking must be discussed. As I’ve stressed in previous articles, communication is a major issue. The first major hurdle is the difference between if you need a deep tissue, more therapeutic massage; […]
- Variables That Affect The Quality Of Your MassageIn discussing variables that can affect the quality of your massage; the first variable, I will focus on has to do with time. So the question is, how long has it been since you’ve had a massage? There are many people who enjoy massage. There are also many people who don’t get massage regularly. Some of the […]
- Why Can’t I Get The Massage I Need For A Price I’m Able To Pay?This was a great question that was asked by a friend of mine on Facebook. It seems to me to be a two part question. The first part of the question I already addressed; which is why can’t I get the massage I want? That was addressed in a previous post. However, on that note, […]
- What Is The Difference Between Swedish Massage & Deep Tissue Massage?Many people seek massage as a way to alleviate the stresses and tensions of life. However, so many of them are looking for a certain kind of relief that, oftentimes, they fail to get. This is because of the lack of proper communication with the public concerning the varieties of massage styles; as well as […]
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: The Attitude of EntitlementPeople are so self serving. I too, am probably guilty of this in some circumstances, to some degree. The degree to which I always find this demonstrated however, is as an extreme example, usually due to some person's failure to perform properly due to some set standard; whether in society, culture, or by rule or law; but always according to some self-ce
- Dream Journal – Day 1 The Spirit World and Your Destiny Part 16Dan 1:3 ¶ And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring [certain] of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;Dan 1:4 Children in whom [was] no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as [had] ability in them to stand
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: The Far Side of Customer ServiceYesterday, as my son and I were on our way home; me from the job, and him from the library; a surprising incident took place. We were on a side road from the highway, I-595. We were traveling eastbound, and this side road can lead you from the city roads onto the highway, or to the turnpike or even to ST RD 7. I was heading for I-595, but my son suggested th
- Dream Journal – Day 1 The Spirit World and Your Destiny Part 15It's been a while since I did an entry on this study, so if you need to reference where we last left off, click here. Dan 1:2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his go
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: Party PeopleParty People, Party People,We gon' get funky, soul sonic force,We gon' get funky, yaaaaa just hit me...If you know this groove, you have a pretty good idea of the era I'm from. Recently, I was directly and indirectly involved in party situations. Now, I gotta tell you that for me, going to a party means dancing. I was a dancin' machine ba
My latest tweets!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Hits From The Blog
Last night, my son and I saw the #Noah movie. My son had no interest in seeing it, but I was itching to see it, because I was expecting a great epic; one that might qualify for an academy award. I thought because exceptional stars like Russell Crowe, Anthony Hopkins and Jennifer Connelly were in […]
My car has been humming. It’s a loud, buzzing sort of hum that seems loudest between 30 and 50 #mph. When this humming started, I thought at first that it might be related to a transmission problem. I was hoping it wasn’t, but the car seemed to be straining upon acceleration and even at higher […]
My mom needed new #toilets. What a way to start this off, right? If you know anything at all about my Thought For The Week Series, you know that usually, there’s a God story in the mix. So, you gotta wonder…how’s this one going to turn into a God story, right? Her city was offering […]
Today, I went by a small restaurant that sells Mediterranean Falafels and such. Their sign on the door said that they open at 11 am. I was due to be elsewhere at 11, but I was so hungry this morning, having had only a small Fuji apple. But that did not satisfy me, and since […]
I decided to start a series on this topic because I’m just seeing too many of these things. There are far too many people, organizations and groups that are working to #deceive out there, and they market their deceptions much like honest people market a legitimate business. Their efforts come by and through snail mail […]
Hello Friends, I just wanted to make you aware that this website is under construction. My regular readers may have noticed a sudden increase in the number of posts on this site. That is because I have imported two of my blogs into this site. First of all, it is easier to manage the […]
Jos 9:10 And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that [were] beyond Jordan, to Sihon king of Heshbon, and to Og king of Bashan, which [was] at Ashtaroth. #Amorites – Westerners These were the inhabitants of the land west of the Euphrates River, which included #Palestine, #Lebanon, And #Syria. The […]
Recently, while at a #Thanksgiving service at my new church, I had the pleasure of being introduced to a new and vibrant talent. Her name if Giel, pronounced Ja’El, and honestly, that’s how I thought it was spelled. When this young lady was introduced, we were told that we were in for a real treat. […]
Like My Facebook Page!
Deals of the Day
Freedom from Student Loans!
Have you exhausted your deferments?
Still struggling to make payments?
You may qualify for $0 monthly payments for a whole year!
Get on the fast track to recovering your life and your credit!
to see if you qualify or