An anxious heart will wear you down, but a kind word will lift you up. The Bible says: Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. (Proverbs 12:25) I am among the multitude of people who are cumbered with a load…
Who am I?
I am a God loving, single mom, who has always had a creative streak. As a kid, I was into anything that I could do with my hands, from drawing and art to crafts of almost any sort. In my early twenties, I began channeling this creativity into writing, starting with poetry as an outlet for suppressed emotions, and growing into more creative writing.Read More…
Find Articles By Category
Find Articles In Our Archives
- Foot Pain ReleasedOne of my frequent clients is an elderly lady who claims she has arthritis in several areas of her body. However, she has complained of pain in her feet that she never identified as arthritis. For some reason, she simply identifies this as pain; which she says is so severe at times, that she cannot […]
- Proper BookingIn trying to answer the question of why you don’t always get the massage you want for the price you are able to pay, booking must be discussed. As I’ve stressed in previous articles, communication is a major issue. The first major hurdle is the difference between if you need a deep tissue, more therapeutic massage; […]
- Variables That Affect The Quality Of Your MassageIn discussing variables that can affect the quality of your massage; the first variable, I will focus on has to do with time. So the question is, how long has it been since you’ve had a massage? There are many people who enjoy massage. There are also many people who don’t get massage regularly. Some of the […]
- Why Can’t I Get The Massage I Need For A Price I’m Able To Pay?This was a great question that was asked by a friend of mine on Facebook. It seems to me to be a two part question. The first part of the question I already addressed; which is why can’t I get the massage I want? That was addressed in a previous post. However, on that note, […]
- What Is The Difference Between Swedish Massage & Deep Tissue Massage?Many people seek massage as a way to alleviate the stresses and tensions of life. However, so many of them are looking for a certain kind of relief that, oftentimes, they fail to get. This is because of the lack of proper communication with the public concerning the varieties of massage styles; as well as […]
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: Wrestling With ForgivenessThere was an incident that started this ball rolling and all of this introspection I am now doing. If you haven't read this article yet, you should read it first prior to continuing to read what I am now writing, because it will give you a good picture of why I am where I am now. Aside from that, it's really the starting point of this whole thing.
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: The Attitude of EntitlementPeople are so self serving. I too, am probably guilty of this in some circumstances, to some degree. The degree to which I always find this demonstrated however, is as an extreme example, usually due to some person's failure to perform properly due to some set standard; whether in society, culture, or by rule or law; but always according to some self-ce
- Dream Journal – Day 1 The Spirit World and Your Destiny Part 16Dan 1:3 ¶ And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring [certain] of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;Dan 1:4 Children in whom [was] no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as [had] ability in them to stand
- The Labyrinth of Relationships: The Far Side of Customer ServiceYesterday, as my son and I were on our way home; me from the job, and him from the library; a surprising incident took place. We were on a side road from the highway, I-595. We were traveling eastbound, and this side road can lead you from the city roads onto the highway, or to the turnpike or even to ST RD 7. I was heading for I-595, but my son suggested th
- Dream Journal – Day 1 The Spirit World and Your Destiny Part 15It's been a while since I did an entry on this study, so if you need to reference where we last left off, click here. Dan 1:2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his go
My latest tweets!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Hits From The Blog
Last night was one of my more “unusual” dream nights. As I awoke around three, one of my dreams had been simultaneous with a second dream. It was if I was watching two programs on different TV’s at opposite ends of the building. Not just two dreams,…
Yesterday, I woke feeling a bit down. Once again, I took my eyes off God, and put them on my circumstances. To be honest, I was feeling frustrated with all my self-effort. What bugs me even more is that in several arenas of my life, I’m on the verge. When you have been working towards […]
I stand #accused. My immediate reaction was that the accusations are false…that I was wrongfully accused, but was I? It started with a Sunday service a few weeks ago. There was a guest speaker, and when I saw who it was, I was somewhat disappointed. I had several encounters with this speaker previously. He was […]
A New Trend In An Old Game Everyone’s received phishing scams in their email, right? At the very least, you know someone who has. And I’m sure that of all the phishing scams out there trying to steal your identity, the Nigerian or African based scams are the most well-known. Lately, I’ve started seeing a different approach […]
This weekend I went on a retreat. The retreat was organized by my pastor‘s wife and her team from the church. I like my pastor’s wife. She’s very different from most of the pastor’s wives I’ve encountered over the years. She’s very sweet and like the pastor has a very genuine humble spirit. Now, typically […]
What is the difference between the green movement and the sustainability movement? The difference is DEATH! Have I got your attention? Good. You see, I was probably like you, thinking that going green, being eco-friendly and sustainability was one and the same thing; after all, they are often spoken of and interchanged in conversations frequently. […]
Last night, my son and I saw the #Noah movie. My son had no interest in seeing it, but I was itching to see it, because I was expecting a great epic; one that might qualify for an academy award. I thought because exceptional stars like Russell Crowe, Anthony Hopkins and Jennifer Connelly were in […]
My car has been humming. It’s a loud, buzzing sort of hum that seems loudest between 30 and 50 #mph. When this humming started, I thought at first that it might be related to a transmission problem. I was hoping it wasn’t, but the car seemed to be straining upon acceleration and even at higher […]
Like My Facebook Page!
Deals of the Day
Freedom from Student Loans!
Have you exhausted your deferments?
Still struggling to make payments?
You may qualify for $0 monthly payments for a whole year!
Get on the fast track to recovering your life and your credit!
to see if you qualify or
Check Out My Podcasts!
See All Podcasts